The Hotel is away from hustle and bustle of the city. The rooms are quite spacious. There is scope for improvement on the cleanliness front, quality of service and quality of food. Manager of the hotel, Mr. Sharma is very rude.
The hotel staff is courteous - but they are not pro-active in managing your requirements.
Excellent views of Ranjeet Sagar lake from the hotel terrace. Best part of the hotel is that its not cramped; there is ample of space everywhere.
1. The Rooms are very spacious and well ventilated.
2. The hotel is away from hustle and bustle of the maddening crowds. Yet its easily approachable from Subhash Chowk.
3. Ample free space on each floor. They have not cramped a number of rooms; There is a good terrace area on each floor.
4. The staff is courteous.
1. The Manager, Mr. Sharma is very rude.
2. The carpet, bedsheets ought to be cleaner/tidy. Getting a good towel each morning is a struggle.
3. Reminders for simple things like drinking water.
4. Food served is costly but lousy.