1. 4 Star Rating: The Overall experience I had does not stand up to this rating.
2. Value for Money: Below Average( for the hotel quality and level of services) (4 on a scale of 10)
3. Location: Excellent, landscaped small garden deck by the river side is the Main attraction.
4. Staff: Restaurant staff outsanding, food quality V good, special instructions on food are honoured.
5. Outsourced services: Eg Taxi are 4 times market rates, exhorbitant to the extent of feeling fleeced!
6. Staff at delhi office are keen to "net" you by making you pay in advance for the entire stay so that you cannot even move out!!!!!
1. Location: Excellent, landscaped small garden deck by the river side is the Main attraction.
2. Staff: Restaurant staff outsanding, food quality V good, special instructions on food are honoured.
1. Hotel getup: A very sad picture, Overall hotel needs a renovation,
2. Rooms quality poor,toilets, bathtubs are stained, fittings are leaking causing water leak on floor and water marks on floor,
3. Poor house keeping attention, comodes are stained, no attention to maintenance, poor quality linen, most bed linen is old and very rough, probably washed with bleaches and detergents, even though thet say 24 hrs but you have to ask for hot water and then they turn it on, else it is off.
4. Ambience within hotel: The rooms, corridors etc smell of kitchen all the time,
5. Staff are not properly trained: Most hotel staff, in particular house keeping staff keep talking and calling in loud voices within the corridors
6. Outsourced services: EG Taxi services are exhobitantly charged, sometimes rates are 4 times the normal rates.